Monday, December 14, 2009

Nothing Bundt Cake Like Chocolate Bundt Cake

We made these cakes for a Christmas party this year and I must say I was not expecting to be impressed. I ended up being REALLY impressed and so was everyone at the party. Let me just say that this cake is sooo moist and the frosting is to die for. Thanks to my neighbor for this great recipe. Give it a try!


1 Devil food cake mix
1 small pkg chocolate instant pudding
4 eggs
1/2 c water
1/2 c oil
1/2 pint sour cream
mix well until blended
grease bundt pan and bake for 35 min @ 375

Frosting:
1/2 c butter
2 squares unsweetened chocolate
melt in sauce pan
add 1/3 c milk
boil until thicken and begins to separate - stir slowly
In mixing bowl combine
3 c powder sugar
pour in chocolate sauce
mix with beaters and add 1/2 tsp vanilla

Drizzle glaze over top.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails