Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE RECIPES!

As some of you know, I have started Jaxon on a Gluten Free Casein Free Diet (Wheat Free/Dairy Free) I love to cook, and this nearly KILLED ME. I don't cook that way for my whole family, but I do my best to keep him going. If I am making a family meal, I will slightly alter one of my old recipes (luckily, I already cooked with a LOT of rice). He is doing great, and it is not as bad or scary as I thought. Needless to say, I wanted to help the masses and post recipes that I love when I find them. Like I mentioned before, MANY of my recipes are easily converted.. just take a look. But here are the ones that I have used lately.

Banana Chocolate Chip Mini-Muffins
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails