Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hills Fav Meatballs

I am making meatballs tonight and I thought I would post my favorite go-to meatball recipe. If you read the list on ingredients, you can tell these are going to be good!

1 lb ground beef
3/4 c seasoned CROUTONS crushed...crush them first, then measure out 3/4 c
( I use a yummy garlic or cheese crouton)
1 egg
2 cloves garlic
3 T Worcestershire
1 T yellow mustard
1 t red pepper flakes
1 t extra virgin olive oil

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and mush until well combined. Then roll into tablespoon size balls. These have a kick so if you want to take the heat down I would omit the pepper flakes.

These can be cooked in a skillet with 1 T butter and 1 T oil for 20 minutes turning often, or cooked in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or boiled about 5 minutes per side. We eat these with marinara, BBQ sauce, or gravy...they are good any way you decide.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails