Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Roast Chicken with Potatoes and Asparagus

I DIDN'T want to go to the store, and all I had was Chicken and asparagus. I begged my sister for a recipe and she came up dry. I went to my favorite website, and a recipe that was in my everyday food mag a few months ago came up. I remember thinking it sounded good. However, my husband doesn't like Asparagus, so I never really considered making it. It is like the ONLY thing he won't eat. But since he is out of town, I thought I would give it a try.

I did not have potatoes, so I just did a side of rice pilaf, and I did not have whole chicken pieces, so I just used chicken breasts. I thought it was fab, and the kids did too! I am sure it would have been even better if prepared like the recipe, but it was still great!

Roast Chicken with Potatoes and Asparagus

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails